//www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/images/tag.png%22%3E%3C/a%3E%27%3B%0Adocument.getElementsByTagName%28%27body%27%29.item%280%29.appendChild%28div%29%3B%0A%3C/script%3E"));

Friday, April 29, 2011

How adorable is our little boy! It's amazing to think that a year ago we were in the hospital awaiting his arrival and now he is ruling our world. Cohen has brought such happiness to our lives- with his smile and laugh and his mellow temperament he really is the perfect baby. He took his first steps just two days before his birthday and now he's walking everywhere. On his actual birthday Ben and I took him to one of our favorite Mexican restaurants, Cafe Capistrano. On Friday G&G Turner came for our family birthday party which was themed around sports since balls are his favorite toy. He wasn't too interested in the cake, but then again, I didn't really like the frosting recipe I made either. He did really enjoy the ice cream. For presents he received a push wagon from G&G Turner, a fun flow and fill bath toy, $5 from GG Shelton, an opposites book and a Gold dollar to start his mission fund from G&G Benedict, a $1K savings bond for college, and pool shoes and a floaty. He loves all of it! We ended the day at LaGrand's School Carnival.

3 comments:

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

I CANNOT believe he is one already. Time does seriously fly by. What a fun time. Happy Birthday Cohen!!!

Shari said...

He is so cute! I think he is a good mix of you and Ben. What a fun cake. Happy Birthday Cohen.

Pulver Palooza said...

He is so cute! I can't believe he is already one! Hugs.