//www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/images/tag.png%22%3E%3C/a%3E%27%3B%0Adocument.getElementsByTagName%28%27body%27%29.item%280%29.appendChild%28div%29%3B%0A%3C/script%3E"));

Monday, September 13, 2010

Summer of Discovering Cohen's Favorite Things

*Morning walks - Cohen loves the outdoors. He is just as excited to get outside as Daisy is. He Now that he is sitting straight up, instead of laying in his carseat, he stays wide awake and takes it all in.

*Nap time with Daisy-Cohen is fascinated with Daisy. He doesn't grab too hard...yet. Daisy is usually pretty gentle, but I'm not quite sure she get's he is a human being and can't be stepped on. She is very protective when others come around and she never misses and opportunity to share the fuzzy blanket.

*Mr. Bunny - As soon as Cohen sees his Bunny he reaches out to grab him. He pulls the bunny close and hugs him as he babbles and drools all over it.

*Lazy days at the pool-Being the observant boy he is, Cohen didn't splash much in the water. This could be that he could barely hold his head up and the fact that the water was typically pretty cold. Watching the other kids was entertainment enough.

*Spending time with Grandma and Grandpa Turner- Mom says they don't get much done when they watch Cohen, but they sure have a lot of fun.

*The play gym - This was a handme down from Cohen's cousins Jacob, Gavin and Carson. He just loves grabbing the toys and now uses it as leverage to roll himself over.

*Fuzzy blanket -It's not Cohen's bedtime without this particular blanket. It's fuzzy on one side and silky on the other. He will grab it tight and put it over his face and in seconds he is out. Not sure what the deal is with covering his face, but we will have to go in and pull it off his face and sure enough he is asleep..well, like a baby.

*Bath time- Cohen splashes around more now that he isn't restricted from the net. he loves to take the washcloth and suck all the water out of it.

*Watching Red Sox games with Dad -Like Father, Like Son

*Playing with LaGrand-LaGrand is an AWESOME big brother. He is so helpful and always happy to see Cohen. He is even willing to change the poopy diapers!

*Fun with Jayleen and Reghan-The girls were great with Cohen. Very nurturing and Cohen enjoyed hanging out with his cousins.

*Exploring New York City with Aunt Emily and Uncle Brett - They thought I'd never been out with him before as he screamed all the way through the wax museum. Well that's what I get when I forget to bring his binki and my hooter hider in the biggest city in the U.S. I swear I was the only person brave enough to even take a child on the subway...what was I thinking. None-the-less we had a good time and good laughs. I miss hanging out with them already.

*Hanging out with Mom (yes after 15 years I finally have a new hair style!)

*Play dates with friends all born within this year (Alice, Michael, Hazel, Liam, Kamryn, and Aniela) Already the ladies man!

No comments: